Monday, December 12, 2011

Multimedia Project

Mitosis Video:
If you want to watch from Youtube please go to this link:
IPT Project

I had a lot of fun filming and editing videos. I learned that I can use videos to enhance my classroom. I would use videos like these as assignments for my students, where they have to create a video to demonstrate an objective. I can also use videos to do demonstrations that would take too long or that I would not be able to do in the classroom. I can use them to engage my students because it can break up mundane lectures. Everyone loves videos! :)

2 comments:

  1. Putting this together must have taken forever. Claymation can be a very time consuming process. I liked how your video was simple and straight to the point. I thought the visual representation of each stage was doing very well. The only suggestion I would have for this video is to have some music play throughout the whole thing. The times when you aren't speaking can seem a little too quite.

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your credits :)

    It might be nice if you used a YouTube video editor or something (maybe you can even do this in i-Movie) to put labels on the different parts initially. So you'd have an arrow saying 'nuclear envelope' and 'cleavage furrow' just so it's clear what everything is.

    I agree with Jeff, some more background music might be nice.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete