Friday, September 30, 2011

Completed Class Website

Here is my completed class website.

https://sites.google.com/site/mrsjonesbiologyi/

I learned a great deal while creating this website, and I find that it will become useful in my teaching. I will be able to post the syllabus and class calendar so students will be able to access this information from any computer and have this info at "all times". I will make sure to keep my website updated regularly so that the information is useful to students all the time.
The most useful things for students is the page where they can access helpful presentations or videos that help guide their study. A useful thing for parents is probably the syllabus or calendar; parents will be able to access this information anywhere at any time, even if their child lost the hard copy versions, and know what their child is doing and learning in class.

1 comment: