Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Final Reflection

I found all of the technologies we have learned or discussed in class to be useful. I know for my class, I will be more likely to use logger pro since it is a more inquiry based technology. It allows students to be more interactive with their research and data collection. I was also grateful that we learned about the smart board. For my future student teaching classroom, there is a smart board that my cooperating teacher uses. Instead of feeling overwhelmed and not knowing how to use it, I am comfortable using it and having my students be interactive with the lectures and assignments since they can participate as well. These technologies allow for the students to be interactive with the lessons rather than sitting and listening. They can participate and be involved as well as responsible for their learning because they are being included.

I have really appreciated this class this semester. It has truly opened my eyes to new ways of teaching boring concepts to make them more interactive and fun. And I actually feel more technology literate than I have before. This class has also helped me be a better student as well!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment